Old Glast Heim
|Old Glast Heim|
|Item(s):|| 6+ (first-time)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to Advanced Old Glast Heim|
- Most of the monsters in this instance are Undead race (except which is Insect) and either Undead or Shadow elemental (except and which is Earth elemental).
- There is a 1 hour and 30 minute time limit for completing the this instance before it is destroyed.
- Anti-knockback equipment (e.g. , , , , or any armor carded with ) will help the players when fighting against .
Instance Cooldown Quest Name
Trace of Time Travel
Speak to Hugin in Glast Heim and agree to help him research the time gap. With 1 or more players in your party, the party leader must speak to Hugin in Glast Heim and "Generate Time Gap". After the dungeon is created, talk to Hugin again to enter Old Glast Heim.
- Once inside you will spawn in the 2nd Floor of Old Glastheim. The party leader will speak to Varmundt . He will tell you about an incoming invasion lead by a valkyrie named Himelmez.
- The party leader should head north after talking to Varmundt and speak to Heinrich . A cutscene will trigger between Heinrich and Himelmez.
- After their conversation, and will spawn. You do not have to kill them. After a few minutes Heinrich will kill all the monsters.
- Heinrich and Varmundt will ask the player to help in finding any survivors that might need help. After the two disappear a portal will open to the west .
- Head into the portal and cross over to the west side. You will have to clear the
, , and that spawn there. Once enough mobs have been killed an announcement will be made to find any survivors.
- All monsters inside the instance are stronger and have higher HP than their normal counterparts.
- They also have the chance to drop , which can be used for enchanting Temporal Boots (see below).
- At this point only party leader needs to go to the southwest corner of the map and chat with survivor NPC Altar Boy Domun . The rest of the party can head over to central hall. Once leader chats with the survivor, a portal will open to the east.
- Head to the east portal. Similar to the west side, the party needs to clear sufficient number of mobs to activate the survivor NPC Holgren the Destroyer which is located up the eastern stairs. Again, only the party leader needs to speak with the NPC to open the portal in the North-east area. The rest of the party can go ahead.
- The north area of the map is filled with MVP, will spawn. and . Once enough mobs have been defeated, an announcement appears. Head to the central north area of the map. #Here you will again find Himelmez chatting with Varmundt and Heinrich. Once she disappears the first
- Upon defeating the MVP, each party member should speak with Varmundt and collect 1
and 1 .
- If any of the party members are dead when the MVP dies, then they won't receive the kill count and are unable to receive any items from Varmundt.
- Go into the north portal to enter the 1st Floor of Old Glast Heim. Here Heinrich will again have a discussion with Varmundt and a portal will open in the west.
- Enter the west portal. In addition to the previous mobs the area will be filled with and .
- Upon clearing sufficient mobs, an announcement will be made stating the appearance of an evil presence. Find and defeat the mini boss which will open a portal to the east.
- Head to the east portal via the central bridge. Similar to the west side, clear all the mobs to spawn the mini boss and defeat her. A portal will open to the north.
- Enter the north portal and as you walk further north past some Decomposed Bodies, you will see Heinrich confronting Himelmez again. There is a floating body of the last survivor in Old Glast Heim which Himelmez will convert into the MVP, . Once the dialogue is over the MVP will spawn at the location of the floating body.
- During the MVP fight, the following can happen:
- After defeating the MVP, speak with Hugin. He will give 5 of each and the first time you complete the instance and 1 of each thereafter.
- After collecting the reward, the player can:
Some of the notable loot list:
- Gold Bullion, Silver Bullion, Platinum Bullion, Colorful Key, Colorful Brooch, and Gold Coin Basket cannot be sold to an NPC directly.
- Instead, player should head to the Kafra Mail Annex Station and sell them to the High Value Trader.
|Name||Level||HP||Def||Mdef||Base EXP||Job EXP||Size||Element||Race|
- For more detailed information please check Temporal Boots Enchants