Old Glast Heim
From iRO Wiki
|Old Glast Heim|
|Item(s):|| 2+ |
- You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance is finished (e.g. disconnected, die and respawn). It is recommended to bring a
- Most of the monsters here are Undead race (exception to which is Insect) and either Undead or Shadow elemental (exception to Maggot and which is Earth elemental).
- There is a 1 hour and 30 minute time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Anti-knockback equipment (e.g. , , , , or any armor carded with ) will help the players when fighting against .
- Undead or Shadow elemental armor will help reduce the damage taken by player in this instance.
Speak to Hugin in Glast Heim
and "Generate Time Gap". After the dungeon is created, talk to Hugin again to enter Old Glast Heim.
- Once inside you will spawn in the 2nd Floor of Old Glastheim. The party leader will speak to Varmundt . He will tell you about an incoming invasion lead by a valkyrie named Himelmez.
- The party leader should head north after talking to Varmundt and speak to Heinrich . A cutscene will trigger between Heinrich and Himelmez.
- After their conversation, and will spawn. You do not have to kill them. After a few minutes Heinrich will kill all the monsters.
- Heinrich and Varmundt will ask the player to help in finding any survivors that might need help. After the two disappear a portal will open to the west .
- Head into the portal and cross over to the west side. You will have to clear the
, , and that spawn there. Once enough mobs have been killed an announcement will be made to find any survivors.
- All monsters inside the instance are stronger and have higher HP than their normal counterparts.
- They also have the chance to drop , which can be used for enchanting Temporal Boots (see below).
- At this point only party leader needs to go to the southwest corner of the map and chat with survivor NPC Altar Boy Domun . The rest of the party can head over to central hall. Once leader chats with the survivor, a portal will open to the east.
- Head to the east portal. Similar to the west side, the party needs to clear sufficient number of mobs to activate the survivor NPC Holgren the Destroyer which is located up the eastern stairs. Again, only the party leader needs to speak with the NPC to open the portal in the North-east area. The rest of the party can go ahead.
- The north area of the map is filled with Stone-immunity (e.g. , ) and Silence-immunity (e.g. ) equipment on this fight. and . Once enough mobs have been defeated head to the central north area of the map. Here you will again find Himelmez chatting with Varmundt and Heinrich. Once she disappears the first MVP will spawn. The players should bring
- Upon defeating the MVP, each party member should speak with Varmundt and collect 1
and 1 .
- If any of the party members are dead when the MVP dies, then they won't receive the kill count and are unable to receive any items from Varmundt.
- Go into the north portal to enter the 1st Floor of Old Glast Heim. Here Heinrich will again have a discussion with Varmundt and a portal will open in the west.
- Enter the west portal. In addition to the previous mobs the area will be filled with and .
- Upon clearing sufficient mobs, an announcement will be made stating the appearance of an evil presence. Find and defeat the mini boss which will open a portal to the east.
- Head to the east portal via the central bridge. Similar to the west side, clear all the mobs to spawn the mini boss and defeat her. A portal will open to the north.
- Enter the north portal and as you walk further north past some Decomposed Bodies, you will see Heinrich confronting Himelmez again. There is a floating body of the last survivor in Old Glast Heim which Himelmez will convert into the MVP . Once the dialogue is over the MVP will spawn at the location of the floating body. During the MVP fight, random mobs will spawn in the central area. The player can bring Amdarais to the northern stairs area to avoid the random mobs.
- Defeat the MVP and speak with Hugin. He will give 5 of each and the first time you complete the instance and 1 of each thereafter.
- After collecting the reward, the player can:
Some of the notable loot list:
|Name||Level||HP||Def||Mdef||Base EXP||Job EXP||Size||Element||Race|
- For more detailed information please check Temporal Boots Enchants