|Base Level:||99, (95 for reborn characters)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to fight, Passage to|
- While in a Party, speak with the Laphine Soldier at (bif_fild01 158, 340) and tell him you wish to Venture into the Hazy Forest.
- After the dungeon is created, speak to the Log Tunnel (bif_fild01 161, 355) just to the north to enter the dungeon.
- Note 1: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again with with the shortcut Alt+B.
- Note 2: There is a 2 hour time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Note 3: The monster spawn rate is less in the quest Hazy Forest instance than in the normal Hazy Forest. The example of spawn rate difference is in the map database at
- In each section:
- kill the guardian labeled with a blue star
- chop down the tree labeled with a yellow star
- In section 12, kill all 13 guardian.
- Chop down the tree, exit out the portal.
Red lines are two way portals.
Blue lines are one way portals.
Yellow islands have a chance to spawn of.
Green islands where there are souls.
(The yellow/green circles are the islands with chance of spawn of The Lost Dragon, and souls respectively).
|Hourly||Hazy Forest • Orc Memory Dungeon • Octopus Cave • Sealed Shrine • VIP Summoner|
|Daily||Airship Raid • Buwaya's Cave • Central Laboratory • Charleston Crisis • Devil's Tower • Faceworm Nest • Geffen Magic Tournament • Ghost Palace • Horror Toy Factory • Isle of Bios • Last Room • Morse's Cave • Nightmarish Jitterbug • Old Glast Heim • Sara's Memory • Temple of Demon God • Room of Consciousness • Heart Hunter War Base 2 • Werner Laboratory Central Room|
|3 days||Nidhoggur's Nest • Wolfchev's Laboratory • Sky Fortress|
|Weekly||Bakonawa Extermination • Bangungot's Instance • Endless Tower • Sarah and Fenrir|
|Various||Malangdo Culvert • Wave Mode|