|Cast Delay:||2 seconds|
|Warg Rider Lv. 1|
Warg Dash (Alt: Wug Dash) is a 3rd class active skill available as Ranger.
Usable only when mounted on your Warg. Your warg will run in a straight line, and re-using the skill orders it to stop. You will automatically stop when colliding with another object be it a wall, NPC or etc.
- The rider needs at least one open cell in front to use the skill.
- This is a really good skill to escape from mobs since you almost guaranteed to get off from the mob when you use this skill (as long as there is no monster in front of you), therefore this skill is perfect for pulling and kiting.
- Current walking speed affects warg dash speed, it is recommended to use wind walker first before performing warg dash.
- You will deal damage in a 3x3 area when you stop (either by reusing the skill or hitting an object).
- Damage formula : ATK 300% + (Caster’s Current Weight x 10 / 8) + Tooth of Warg bonus
- If you are hit, immobilized, or stopped by certain skills, you will stop moving but still be considered in dash status - therefore, the rider needs to use the skill again before acting normally.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|