From iRO Wiki
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.3 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||0.5 seconds|
|Duration:||(Skill Level × 20) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|Catalyst:|| 2 , |
|(Hunter) Blast Mine Lv. 1, Shockwave Trap Lv. 1|
Sets a trap that will explode when an enemy steps on it, inflicting piercing Fire property damage to all enemies within its area of effect. This skill ignores the accuracy check.
Damage = [DEX × (3 + Base_Lv ÷ 85) × (1.1 + INT ÷ 35)] × Skill_Lv ± 10% + (Trap_Research_Lv × 40)
- This trap ignores the flag "Always Takes 1 Damage".
- This trap can activate leech effects like , , and etc.
- This trap ignores every relative damage modifier such as PvP environments. , , and cards in
- This trap bypasses defensive benefits such as Guard, Parry and Weapon Blocking.
- This trap cannot be stacked as it will destroy all other traps in the area of effect.
- This trap can be activated by Detonator.
- This trap can be pushed back. The direction depends on where the trap is relative to the attacker as as provided below. If the trap is in the same cell as the attacker, it will be pushed westward.
|Knock Back positions|
- Trap damage is considered Melee.
- Traps have a durability of 3,500 HP.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to players, monsters or another trap.
- If the player has learned Ranger's Trap Research, this skill can be used with instead. In which case the skills Remove Trap and Keen Nose will yield a instead of a plain . If both kinds of trap are present in the inventory, the plain traps will take priority as catalyst for this skill.
- Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in War of Emperium.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect allies, enemies and the user in PvP environments.
- Traps will not activate if the user is under the effect of Manhole.
- Traps cannot be activated by a Maestro or Wanderer that enticed the trapper with Siren's Voice.
- Like ground skills, traps can also be swept by Ganbantein, Earth Drive and Crazy Vines.
- This trap can be set into null cells. When using this skill onto a forbidden (black) area of the map, the skill will fail with a warning message, and no SP or Trap will be used. However, if the skill is cast onto a map square which is occupied by an object (not an entity), the SP and Trap will be consumed, but a trap will not be set and a warning message will not be issued. These map squares can be identified when the green targeting square vanishes. , is an example of a map full of (non-obvious) locations that will cause this. Many guild castles also contain map squares with this behavior, only the targeting square might not disappear.
- Increases damage by 20%.
- For every upgrade level, increases damage by an additional 5%.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time reduced from 1 second to 0.3 seconds.
- 0.5 seconds variable casting time added.
- This trap can now activate HP/SP leech effects.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|