Focused Arrow Strike
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Focused Arrow Strike|
|SP Cost:||15 + (Skill Level × 3)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.5 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||0.5 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x12|
|(Archer) Improve Concentration Lv. 10, Double Strafe Lv. 5|
Shoots a mighty, piercing arrow at a single target for ranged physical damage, which goes straight towards the target and affects more enemies in the way.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||SP Cost|
Damage (ATK) = Base_Damage x BaseLv ÷ 100%
- iRO exclusive feature: Base level damage scaling is disabled.
- This skill has a 50% base chance of inflicting Critical Damage and is also increased by the user's Critical Hit Rate, which is reduced depending on the enemy's Critical Hit Shield.
- Monsters in the 13th cell along the line take reduced damage.
- Only cards and equipment that explicitly increase Crit rate in the Status Window will increase the Crit rate for this skill. Cards that implicitly increase Crit rate do not show in the Status Window, such as and critical racial damage cards, therefore they will not work with this skill.
- The Area of Effect of this skill is a little quirky, almost unique in the game. The line algorithm is likely the same as the one used for the final resting place of objects pushed by Arrow Repel.
- The full damage area extends 12 cells from the user, along with the line from user to target as determined by a , as well as the cells immediately tangent to this line. Covers 3x12 cells.
- Using this skill at a group of monsters may miss some of them. To ensure all monsters are hit, shoot them from a straight line vertically or horizontally in the default camera angle (double right click for default angle).
- Basically, avoid shooting them from a diagonal in the default camera angle.
- Since this skill can be a critical hit, it is useful for fighting monsters with high Flee, including MVPs that have used NPC AGIUP
- is a suggested armor when heavily using this skill.
- - Increases damage by 10%
- Gray Wing Boots & White Wing Suit Set:
- Increases damage by 50% if White Wing Suit upgrade level is +7 or higher.
- Increases damage by an additional 25% if White Wing Suit upgrade level is +9 or higher.
- If Focused Arrow Strike is level 5, increases damage by 60%.
- If upgrade level is +7 or higher, increases damage by 1% for every 3 base levels.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Variable casting time reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Global delay of skills reduced from 2.5 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Damage formula changed.
- Old: [100 + (Skill Level x 50)]%
- New: [(150 + (Skill Level x 200)) x (BaseLv ÷ 100)]%
- Base level damage scaling added.
- Critical rate increased.
- Old: 20%
- New: 50%
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|