|Area of Effect:||5x5|
|(Hunter) Shockwave Trap Lv.5|
Electric Shock (Alt: Electric Shocker) is a 3rd class active skill available as Ranger.
Causes immobilization in a 5x5 area around this trap and drains the targets' SP for 20s. Electric Shock cannot be removed with the hunter skill Remove Trap. You need 1 Special Alloy Trap to place this trap. You can only place 3 at a time.
|Level||SP Drain per sec (%)|
Duration = (18 + 2 * Skill Level) - [(Target’s AGI + VIT)/10] * 0.7 seconds
- This trap can only be placed up to 2 cells next to players and monsters.
- Unlike other traps however, this trap's placement is also blocked by homunculi, pets, and visible AND invisible NPC's.
- This trap will yield 1 Special Alloy Trap when affected by Keen Nose.
- This trap has a 3x3 activation area and can only activate 0.5s after it has been placed.
- This trap's activation cannot be avoided with Hover.
- This trap disappears instantly once activated, therefore trap skills that can be placed under target feet (fire trap, ice trap, element changing trap) can be used.
- This trap can be destroyed by Trample.
- This trap can be knocked back.
- If the triggering player or monster cannot be knocked back (Players using Boss monsters for example), they may move past a snare before coming to a stop. They may also occupy multiple snares. When this happens, the Immobilization Duration of the first snare they encountered determines how long they remain trapped. All of the snares they occupy will vanish at the same time. or in WoE and
General Trap information
- Trap Duration (but not Immobilization Duration) lasts 4 times as long in WoE.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to another Trap.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect both allies and enemies in PVP and WoE.
- Traps will not activate if the caster is under the effect of Manhole.
- Traps cannot be activated by the Maestro or Wanderer that charmed the caster with Siren's Voice.
- Siren's Voice protects the Maestro or Wanderer from traps of charmed trappers.
- Traps can be removed by Ganbantein, Earth Drive and Crazy Vines.
- Gray Wing Boots & Black Wing Suit Set - Reduces SP cost by 30.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|