Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(Hunter) Remove Trap Lv. 1, Shockwave Trap Lv. 1|
Sets a trap on a targeted location that displays a prerecorded text message to any player that steps on it.
- This trap will activate when stepped on by a player, but not by monsters and the trap's owner.
- This trap can be placed under entities, even other Talkie Boxes.
- This trap can be activated by Detonator.
- This trap can be knocked back.
- Useful for alerting other players when there is a MVP in the connecting map.
- It can be used as a "free leechable entity" for players (as well as monsters with vampire's gift) since this trap doesn't have any determined HP, so it won't be destroyed when receiving damage. This can only be done when the user is wearing HP leeching gears and cards:
- Stack these traps on top of another, place Fire Trap beside this trap, detonate Fire Trap so it will damage this trap.
- When trying to leech from this trap, make sure not to include it in Detonator's 7x7 range when you're trying to detonate the Fire Traps/Ice Traps.
- It is also possible to use this trap to help other classes leech HP & SP (ex. Guillotine Cross classes with Rolling Cutter, etc.)
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Ride • Warg Strike • Warg Teeth|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|