Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||32 + (Skill Level × 4)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||2 seconds|
|Duration:||30 + (Skill Level × 30) seconds|
|Ammunition:||(1 + Extra Hit) Arrow|
|(Ranger) Camouflage Lv. 1, Arrow Storm Lv. 5|
Fear Breeze (Alt: Fear Breeze) is a 3rd class active skill available as Ranger.
Allows the user to shoot additional hits during a regular ranged attack, each consuming more arrows for that attack.
|Level||Activation Chance||Max Hits Inflicted||Duration||SP Cost|
- The maximum number of hits depend on the remaining arrows of the user, arrows remaining -1. As long as there are 6 remaining arrows after the attack, the maximum of 5 hits can be inflicted. Requires 7 arrows before attacking since each attack uses an arrow.
- Being a Multi-hit skill means it will affect the Autocast or Status Effects. and no extra chance of
- While it can activate off critical hits, it does not apply any critical hit damage bonuses.
- Regular melee attacks will not activate this skill.
- Unequipping or changing weapon will cause this skill to wear off.