1. Go to the Hunter Guild in Hugel
. Talk with the Hunter Guildsman
, Sherin and apply to become a hunter
- Sherin tells you that candidates are required to pass three tests before they can become a hunter.
2. The first test is a personality assessment. The following are the answers to the test:
- Wander around alone and search for a place.
- Walk with a friend.
- Hunt at a nearby field.
- Go back to town.
- Would it be possible to get a heal, please?
- Open a chat room and wait.
- Tell the person about a good place to hunt.
- Guide them to their destination.
- Watch, then attack when asked for help.
- Try to find the owner.
3. Talk with the Guild Receptionist
, Demon Hunter on the left.
- He will tells you that the second test consists of gathering items to make arrows.
- Gather the items he requests, then talk with him again.
- Demon Hunter will request one of the following sets of items, chosen randomly:
4. Talk with Sherin again, who instructs you to meet another guild member in Payon to take the final test.
- Tip: Bring enough healing items to recover at least all of your HP once for the final test.
- Two possible situations:
- Case 1: Inside a room at the Archer Guild (pay_arche 145, 164), where you turned archer.
- Case 2: Center of Payon, NOT the main Palace building but the building at the right side of the Palace (payon 185, 233). She is in the first room.
- Enter the first room on your right, then talk with the guild member and ask to take the final test.
- The guild member will give you 200 Silver Arrows and transfer you to a waiting room. Walk forward and the examiner will explain the test to you.
5. The test area is a maze populated with Porings, Zombies, Archer Skeletons, and Mummies, and scattered with puddles of water. You are required to complete three objectives in order and within 3 minutes to pass the test:
- Kill any 4 of the monsters labelled Job Change Monster.
- Open the exit by activating a switch.
- Exit the maze.
- All of the monsters will die once the required number of target monsters have been killed.
- The six target monsters are comprised of:
- 1 Poring, located in the North.
- 3 Zombies, each located in the East, West, and Center respectively.
- 1 Archer Skeleton, located in the East.
- 1 Mummy, located in the South-West.
- The switch is located at the center of the maze, and can be activated by clicking it. The exit is located in the north.
- Tip: You can activate the switch from a distance; you don't need to stand next to it.
- You will fail the test if any of the following happens:
- You kill any monster that is not labelled Job Change Monster.
- You walk in any of the puddles of water.
- You fail to complete the objectives within the allocated time.
- You are killed.
- When you are ready to begin the test, enter the receptionist's chat room and wait until you are transferred to the test area.
6. You are awarded a Necklace of Wisdom as proof of passing the final test.
7. Return to the Hunter Guild. Give the Necklace of Wisdom to Sherin and she will make you a hunter.
- Tip: Before leaving Hugel, go south and kill enough monsters to learn Falconry Mastery, then rent a falcon from the Falcon Breeder on the second floor of the Hunter Guild.