From iRO Wiki
(Redirected from Amplify Magic Power)
|SP Cost:||10 + (Skill Level × 4)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.75 seconds|
Until next skill usage
Amplifies the magic power of the next skill for 30 seconds or until the next skill is used.
|Level||MATK Boost||SP Cost|
- The first skill used after using this skill will take the effect. This includes non-offensive skills such as Heal and Energy Coat.
- The amplified magic power applies to all active skills, from the beginning of its Cast Time of the amplified skill.
- The amplification applies only to Status Matk and Weapon Matk and is a boost separate of all other modifiers.
- The effect of this skill ends immediately upon the start of the cast of a skill following the amplified spell's cast. When this happens, all active spells lose their amplification.
- While under the effects of Magic Strings, if casting a spell with a duration like Storm Gust, Lord of Vermilion, or Meteor Storm, using a pattern of Skill-Buff-Skill, rather than Buff-Skill-Buff-Skill, will result in similar damage while using less SP.
- Because of the nature of this skill, when using Vertical Fire Wall to kill mobs of enemies, this skill should only be used before casting the spell that is intended to use to kill the mob. Using Mystical Amplification between casts of Fire Wall will only waste SP. However, any active Fire Wall will receive the benefits of this skill, subject to its rules.
- - Level 1; 0.1% chance to autocast on user when performing a magical attack.
- Hurt Mind & Kind Heart Set - Level 1; 0.1% chance to autocast on user when performing a magical attack.
- - Reduces fixed casting time by 50%.
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|