|Fixed Cast Time:||1.5 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[4.3 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Knock Back:||2 cells|
|Area of Effect:||11x11|
|(Mage) Frost Diver Lv. 1, (Wizard) Jupitel Thunder Lv. 3|
Summons a vicious blizzard upon a targeted location that lasts for 4.5 seconds, inflicting Water property magic damage every 0.45 seconds to all enemies within its area of effect and push them 2 cells in random directions. It has a chance of leaving enemies frozen.
|Level||Damage (MATK)||Cast Time||Chance of Effect|
- Frozen enemies will not take further damage from this skill.
- This skill cannot freeze Boss and Undead property enemies.
- This skill does not stack with other instances of this skill; two simultaneous instances in one location have no more effect than just one. This is important in WoE precasts. The reason for this is that anything hit by this skill is temporarily immune to the skill for half a second. In this way it is similar to Lord of Vermilion and Priest's Magnus Exorcismus.
- Each cell affected by this skill unconditionally splashes a surrounding 3x3 area. This means that the actual area of effect of the skill is effectively 11x11. Anything right outside the "Casting Ring" will be hit.
- Since MVPs can not be frozen, this skill can inflict reliable damage.
- Since frozen targets take more damage from Wind property, they become more susceptible to Jupitel Thunder and Lord of Vermilion. Due to the defense reduction, frozen targets can also be dealt with by heavy melee burst damage.
- Since Level 10 has lower chances to freeze, targets have a better chance to take more damage. Wizards who wants to freeze their victims should use a lower level of this skill.
- - Level 5; Autocast under target when physically attacked
- - Level 10; Autocast under target when physically attacking, chance increases according to the Upgrade level.
- - Level 2; Autocast under target when physically attacking
- For every upgrade level of the item, increases damage by 1%.
- If upgrade level is +10 or higher, reduces variable casting time by 8%.
- La'cryma Stick & Geffenia Water Book Set - Reduces variable casting time by 4% per upgrade level of Geffenia Water Book .
- - Increases damage by 5%
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time changed.
- Old: [0.8 + (Skill Level × 0.16)] seconds.
- New: 1.5 seconds at all skill levels.
- Variable casting time changed.
- Old: [3.2 + (Skill Level × 0.64)] seconds.
- New: [4.3 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds
- Global delay of skills reduced.
- Old: 5 seconds at all skill levels.
- New: 1 second at all skill levels.
- 6 seconds cooldown added.
- Fixed casting time changed.
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|