(Redirected from FP)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fixed Cast Time:||[0.528 − (Skill Level × 0.048)] seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[2.112 − (Skill Level × 0.192)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 7x7|
|(Mage) Fire Wall Lv. 1, (Super Novice) Quest|
Summons a pillar of flame on a targeted location that flares when triggered, inflicting piercing Fire property magic damage each hit to all enemies within its area of effect. Each cast consumes a if Level 6 or higher is cast.
|Level||Area of Effect||Hits Inflicted||Cast Time (Fix + Var)|
|1||3x3||3||(0.480 + 1.920)s|
|2||4||(0.432 + 1.728)s|
|3||5||(0.384 + 1.536)s|
|4||6||(0.336 + 1.344)s|
|5||7||(0.288 + 1.152)s|
|6||7x7||8||(0.240 + 0.960)s|
|7||9||(0.192 + 0.768)s|
|8||10||(0.144 + 0.576)s|
|9||11||(0.096 + 0.384)s|
|10||12||(0.048 + 0.192)s|
Damage (MATK) = 50 + (MATK ÷ 5)
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- A maximum of five fire pillars can be placed before the first one expires.
- This skill cannot be cast on any occupied cell.
- In addition to Level 1 Fire Wall, Super Novices also have a prerequisite of doing the Expansion Quest. Wizards only require Level 1 Fire Wall.
- If someone is knocked back into multiple fire pillars, the target will not get hit by all the pillars. Therefore, in the following situation...
- This test implies that if the knock back amount is higher than a row of fire pillars, the enemy will only take damage from the first one and ignore the rest even though the pillar themselves will vanish as if they were used.
- - Increases damage by 2%.
- - Increases damage by 5%.
- - Increases damage by 40%.